ICSCCB, Pune, India (www.icsccb.org) invites all undergraduate and postgraduate students, researchers, faculty members and Industry participants from any field of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Engineering and Technology to participate in this conference as attendees with or without poster presentations. From the submitted abstracts, some will be selected for oral presentation and the remaining will be accepted for poster presentation.
Abstract submission guidelines:
- Late breaking abstracts will be accepted for POSTER till 28 January 2016. So send it asap and register immediately for the conference.
- You should submit your abstract by email to email@example.com.
- You can also register for the conference without submitting an abstract if you just want to attend the conference.
- Registration fees is same with or without abstract.
- The abstract word limit is 300 words excluding the title and author details.
- Please include all authors institutional affiliation and address in the abstract.
- Please underline the presenting author and give email address and phone number.
- File format for abstract submission is Word document.
Date and Time of the poster presentation:
Poster presentation session – I: 5th February 2016, 4:30pm – 6:30 pm.
Poster presentation session – II: 6th February 2016, 4:30pm – 6:30 pm.
Poster presentation session – III: 7th February 2016, 11:30am – 1:00 pm.
Abstract Topics for Poster Presentation:
- Basic and Applied Research in Biology and Medicine (e.g. genomics, proteomics, molecular biology, immunology, cell biology, enzymology, microbiology, biochemistry, nanotechnology, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, clinical research, toxicology, therapeutics, diagnostics, bioinformatics etc.)
- Engineering Applied to the Biosciences and Biotechnology (e.g. biomedical engineering, biomechanics, biophysics, nanomaterials, nanotechnology etc.)
- Food and Agriculture (e.g. probiotics and nutraceuticals, food processing, agricultural biotechnology etc.)
- Plant Biotechnology, Plant Tissue Culture, Plant Molecular Biology
- Veterinary Sciences and Animal Biotechnology
- Bioprocessing and Fermentation Technology (e.g. microbial fermentation and cell culture, bioconversion, bio-fuels etc.)
- Fluorescence Microscopy in Molecular & Cell Biology and Diagnostics
- Flow Cytometry (FACS) Applications in Biosciences and Biotechnology
- Next Generation Sequencing Technologies and its application in Biology and Medicine
- Microarrays Applications in Biology and Medicine
- Biologics and Biosimilars
- Stem Cell Biology and Cancer Biology
- Genome, Proteome and Transcriptome Research and Application
- Computational Biology
- Systems Biology
- Structural Biology and Molecular Modeling
- Business posters related to opportunities in the biosciences (e.g. market analysis, demand projection, commercialization plans)
- Oral presentation awards (3-5 prizes)
- Poster presentation awards (10-15 prizes)
- Young Investigator award (1 award)
3ft (width) x 4ft (length). Poster boards and sticky tapes will be provided.
Registration for poster:
Maximum of five students can participate in one group. Each person in the group must be registered for the conference.
Please register online or send DD along with the registration form to confirm your participation.
For more information or any questions, please contact –
Prof. Dr. Sheo Mohan Singh
R.H. 2, Ujwal Regalia, Next to Prabhavee Tech Park Building,
Baner Road, Opposite Cosmos Regency,
Pune – 411045, India
Tel Mobile: +91-7798487729 or +91-9545089202